City fees going up next year
June 12, 2008
Marina fees at Neff Park will go up 3 percent next year.
Well rates are part of city-wide fee increases expected to generate an additional $162,840 in overall municipal revenue for fiscal year 2008-2008 beginning July 1, according to Skip Fincham, assistant City of Grosse Pointe manager.
Boat wells next year will rent for between $631 and $1,606, according to boat size. The figures represent a $14 to $46 increase, respectively.
Examples of other increases:
* Swimming lessons double to $30.
* Norbs swim team membership increases to $40 for one swimmer, $70 for two, $90 for three and $100 for four.
* Bags of ice will sell for $1.25, up 25 cents.
* Haunted bathhouse tours, $3.
* Spring egg hunt, $2 per bag.